I haven't had much time for sewing lately...work has been crazy-stressful, and the kids have just been needy. Plus, my old Kenmore sewing machine needed fixing (which was totally due to a mistake my husband and I made when we changed the belt...it just took a while to see where we made the mistake) which took more time away from sewing.
I did make a few things, though.
This was supposed to be a rail fence quilt, but I don't think the rails will be really obvious because of the way I mixed all the colors together. It'll still be pretty, though. Since this picture was taken I also finished a second row of blocks, but I haven't sewed the two rows together. Since there are only four rows, I'm almost halfway done with the quilt top! Well, not counting the border.
I also finished my first spiderweb block. The triangle on the left is the one I made first, and as you can see, I kind of messed it up. So my first block isn't great, but it also isn't terrible, so I'm counting that as a victory.