Sunday, November 4, 2012

Can I get a do-over?

So even though I have a lot of sewing to do for holiday gifts, I had to re-do a project.  My Mod in Milwaukee challenge project.  You know, when I finished it and immediately had the urge to take a photo of it for the competition and then tear it apart and turn it into pot holders, that should have been a red flag that I really wasn't happy with it.  But at the time I felt like it was such a headache that I didn't want to revisit it.

Well, after some time with it on my wall in my bedroom I realized I couldn't let it stay the way it was.  So I did the project over again.


I like it better this time.  Even the stitching in the middle of the squares turned out nicer.


Overall, I'm glad I did it over.  It's still not going to win anything, but I'm happier with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment