This evening I basted and quilted my mini-quilt. Since it's just a wall hanging I didn't think it needed heavy quilting, like a quilt that's going to be cuddled, washed, and dragged around would. I just quilted in the white areas and left the print areas alone.
The print is actually supposed to be leaves, stems, and berries. You can't tell now that it's chopped up. But I decided to replicate that in the quilting.
I don't know what all those lines are...maybe it was due to the fluorescent lights we have in the basement. Anyway, the quilting is not really my taste, but I wanted to show off what the 115 could do. Also, it was really fun. I love drawing with thread and fabric.
I need to figure out how to include this more in my quilts.
Hopefully I'll have time to bind it this weekend. Then, if I can get to the store for some more white thread (yes, that's how busy our lives have been lately, not even time to run to the craft store for thread!) I'll be able to do some work on my Floating Dresdens quilt.