Yesterday I finished my quilt top. Well, except for borders. I'm still debating about including a border.
I hung it on our clothes line to photograph, and my daughter spotted it.
Here she's saying, "Is mine quilt!" She's claimed it already.
This is the first quilt that I've pieced entirely without electricity. I used my model 27 treadle machine to piece the blocks, and I used my model 66 with a hand crank to sew them all together. It was very do-able, and kind of fun.
I don't have any backing fabric and it'll be a while before I can get to the fabric store. I guess I'll be working on the Dresden plate quilt until then.