Sunday, August 12, 2012

Continuing the applique

At this point I've appliqued (that doesn't look right) four of the eleven circles.  If I keep going at this rate I'll be able to finish the initial applique by mid-week!  Then all I have to do is:

1. Cut and make the circles for the middles
2.  Applique the circles
3.  Baste
4. Quilt
5.  Bind
6.  SNUGGLE

I can do that!

I didn't get a chance to quilt my double slice quilt this evening, but I have been working on it a little and I think I'm getting the hang of it.  I'll post pictures tomorrow if my good progress continues. 

My husband works the next two nights so I hope to get lots of sewing time in.  Not that I don't enjoy having him at home during his nights off, but...hey, silver lining for the nights he does work.  I can get a lot done in the two hours between when the kids go to sleep and when he comes home.  I hope to have all the applique done on this quilt before I go back to work on the 29th.  We'll see if it happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment