I went to the Milwaukee Modern Quilt Guild sew day for a couple of hours today and was pretty productive. I finished all but one of my Dresden plate blocks. When I got home I quickly cranked out the last one.
This quilt is going to be big - the top, without borders, is 77" x 90" - so I couldn't get a picture of the whole thing. Here's most of it:
Now here's where I run into trouble: I don't know how to applique. I'm going to try to do it by hand, but I generally hate hand sewing so we'll see how it goes. I might break down and try it on the machine, not that I know how to do that either. We'll see!